by May 31
after May 31
|Extra paper charge
|Additional page charge
||USD 150/page (from 7 pages)
- Registration fee for regular/student members and non-members includes access to technical sessions associated with Ubiquitous Robots 2022 for which additional charges have not been designated. (A banquet ticket is included in the REGULAR registration fee for member & non-member only.)
- Member registration fees are applicable to regular and student members of IEEE, the Korea Robotics Society (KROS), the Robotics Society of Japan (RSJ), the Robotics Society of Taiwan (RST), and the Chinese Institute of Measurement Technology in Mechanical Engineering (CIMTME).
- One registration fee covers one paper. At least one author of a paper must register at regular or student rates by May 31, 2022 in order for the paper to be included in the UR 2022 Proceedings.
- For authors or presenters of two, an extra charge of USD 250 per paper will be applied.
- Regular papers are limited to six (6) pages without page charge, and up to eight (8) pages with page charge; each page beyond six pages will be charged 150 USD per page.
- A student is defined as a full-time registered student currently enrolled in a degree program at a university.
- Exchange rate is ‘USD 1 = KRW 1,200’.
- All workshop attendees are expected to register in full for the regular conference. For those participants who can only attend the workshops, and extenuating circumstances make full conference registration difficult, please contact the conference secretariat (email@example.com).
Methods Of Payment
- Credit Card: Payment can be made via Visa, Master, JCB, and Union Pay only.
- Bank Transfer: Bank transfer in the applicable amount should be made to the account specified below. Please ensure that the sender’s name matches exactly the registrant’s name. All bank remittance charges should be paid by the sender.
- Bank Name: WOORIBANK
- Bank Address: Yeongdeungpo-gu Yeouido-dong 61-3, Seoul, Korea
- Swift Code: HVBKKRSE
- Account Number: 1005-801-133615
- Account Holder: Korea Robotics Society
Cancellation Refund Schedule
1. For cancellations made on or before May 31 100% of the paid registration amount will be refunded.
2. For cancellations made between May 31 and June 15 inclusive, 80% of the paid registration amount will be refunded.
3. No refunds will be given to cancellations made on or after June 15.